The capabilities of ParticleScout have been extended by a set of new and advanced features.
- Integration time optimization – reduces measurement time and minimizes the effects of fluorescence.
- Vignetting correction – ensures uniform brightness throughout the image plane.
- Smart zoom – displays particle information dynamically depending on viewed area.
- Sample area targeting – allows the selection of multiple regions of interest for each investigation.
- Dark-field, bright-field, epifluorescence and transmission sample illumination – provides the best option for each type of particle.
- Round sample wedge sectioning – allows the selection of an area for data acquisition, typically on a filter, that can be extrapolated to represent the whole.
- Smart separation of particles – differentiates materials in densely packed, heterogeneous samples.
- Quantitative report formatting – presents data using table, bar graph histogram and pie chart templates for ease and clarity.