The alpha300 apyron sets the benchmark for automated Raman imaging systems with unrivaled imaging qualities. It simultaneously offers the highest spectral and spatial resolution, measurement speed and signal sensitivity. All parts of the system are optimized for the highest transmission efficiency and precision. Additionally, the modular design ensures freedom in system configuration to fulfill the specific requirements of your applications, even as they evolve. A wide variety of excitation lasers, ultra-high throughput spectrometers (UHTS) and detector types are available.
True confocality and wavelength-optimized design
- guarantees maximum throughput.
- provides sharp 2D and 3D images with resolution limited only by physical law:
- lateral resolution <300 nm (typically at 532 nm excitation).
- depth resolution <900 nm (typically at 532 nm excitation).
- yields spectral resolution down to 0.1 cm-1 relative wavenumbers (at 633 nm excitation).
- supports ultra-fast Raman imaging without sacrificing resolution (acquisition speed <1ms per spectrum).